Have you got a nasty clog that just doesn’t seem to want to go away? No need to worry! Our experienced plumbing technicians have got you covered. Here at J.D.’s, we provide drain cleaning for Lubbock, Texas and the surrounding area. Give us a call today at 806-771-4687 . Our experienced professionals will have that sink or bathtub running smoothly again in no time at all. We’re proud to have been serving this community for more than 30 years, and with your continued support, we hope be serving the great city of Lubbock for many more! As a family owned and operated company, we value each and every one of our customers. This is why you can rest assured that we’ll always treat you and your business with the utmost respect. This includes showing up exactly when we say we will. At J.D.’s, we’re “Always On time… or You Don’t Pay a Dime.”
There are a number of things that can cause your drains to become blocked up. However, some of these objects are a lot more common than others. No matter what’s causing your clogged drain, give your knowledgeable hometown plumbers a call. We’ll fix that pesky pipe in no time.
- Small Objects- Small objects tend to have a habit of falling into the toilet or sink. Whether it’s your child’s toy or your car keys, these items can wreak real havoc on your plumbing system.
- Roots / Leaves- Roots are constantly searching for water, often to the detriment of your plumbing. When you’re looking for a plumber that can take care of those roots or leaves once and for all, make J.D.’s your first choice.
- Toilet Paper- Large amounts of toilet paper or toiletries can cause your pipes to become blocked and impassible.
- Hair- You would be surprised by the amount of hair that falls out every day. This hair can accumulate over time, leading to blocked lines and slow drainage. The number one preventative measure to stop hair from clogging your drains is to simply place a hair catcher over the drain.
- Grease / Fat- You should never pour grease of any kind down your drain. Although it is in liquid form now, when it cools, it will solidify and cause your pipes to become impassible.
The next time you’re facing a drain that simply won’t drain, give us a call at 806-771-4687 . With more than 30 years of experience, there is nothing we haven’t seen or done when it comes to drain cleaning in Lubbock, Texas or the surrounding area.